Saturday, February 27, 2010

About a week before Valentine's Day, Luke and I were driving in the car and he says "mom, I want to have a Valentine's Day party. I want all my friends to come over, we can make cookies and we can give them a treat when they leave." I thought this was a great idea, not to mention probably my only excuse to ever buy pink for my boys, so we threw a happy little Valentine's party for him and some of his friends.



They made Valentine's cards for their loved ones. Luke made me about 6 of them, I think he liked the fact that I gave him a huge hug and kiss every time he handed me one. He knew it made me happy.





Intently decorating the cupcakes!






Luke would walk around taking pictures of everything, everyday...so we let him take a picture of the moms from his point of view.





I wonder if he'll want another one next year. :) Oh...about a day after the Valentine's party he asked if he could have a Christmas party with everyone in their PJ's...is he the ultimate partier or what??

No comments:

Post a Comment