Saturday, February 27, 2010

Some pics from daily life...

Sean opening up his Valentine's present from Luke. Luke wanted to get Dad a "work shirt that he can wear everyday." I know I took a picture of it, but it apparently got deleted, but it was a gray Target t-shirt with a big green and red martian on it. Luke thought it was the coolest and Dad did too.





Luke went to a birthday party and just loved his Pirate mask and eye patch. He's giving you his pirate face here.





Every week my girlfriend Laura and I trade kids for the afternoon to have a little "me" time. Needless to say, it's not a tough job having them when they love each other the way they do. Mackenzie and Luke were born just 11 days apart and Courtney and Bennett were born 8 minutes apart. Very special girls to us!





This smoothie tasted....





GOOOOOOD!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment